Efforts to alleviate tiresome and restless nights cause many individuals to seek out the best night syrup that can provide healthy, effective results. Oftentimes, sleepless nights are fueled by the symptoms of rampant, unchecked allergies, which cause irritation in the airways and can leave sinuses blocked. Most people may turn to over-the-counter antihistamines, but these medications aren’t always natural remedies and may not resolve your sleeping issues.
When looking for the best night syrup, knowing what ingredients can sufficiently provide proper sleep and quick allergy relief at the same time, is very important. And now, there is a product that will do both.
Sambrosa Sweet Dreams Night Syrup is a nighttime allergy remedy that promotes a healthy and good night’s rest, and has quickly become one of the best night syrups within the market of natural sleep sedatives. Made with the highest possible quality standards, and compliant with the FDA, it offers safe and reliable relief. But, what makes Sambrosa so effective? Well, like most remedies, medicines, and relief products, it all comes down to the ingredients.
Herbal Sleeping Remedy
Sambrosa Night Syrup is an herbal sleeping remedy backed by carefully sourced and natural ingredients. In fact, Sambrosa is 99% natural, except for a small dose of doxylamine, an antihistamine. These ingredients are proven to be a safe and efficient way to induce a restful night of sleep, while promoting a high quality of health. Our Sambrosa Sweet Dreams Night Syrup is made with a natural base of nutrient rich honey, with no dyes or synthetic colors or flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup. It features seven organic herbs that include:
- Passion Flower – With a long history of use as a natural sedative, passion flower and anxiety also have a strong correlation, as the herb can treat many of its symptoms
- California Poppy – Great addition for natural flavor
- White Chestnut – This essence can prevent naturally occuring nervous tension and helps with anxiety
- Hops – Commonly used orally to treat anxiety, insomnia, tension, and ADHD
- Oats – Fantastic source of vitamins, minerals, fibers and antioxidants
- Mistletoe – Extracts of mistletoe have been used for hundreds of years to treat conditions such as hypertension, headaches, epilepsy and arthritis
- Hawthorn – Used to help protect against heart disease and helps control high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Doxylamine – Commonly used to promote a good night’s rest, doxylamine is an antihistamine used by itself as a sedative and in combination with other drugs as a night time cold and allergy relief drug. The Sambrosa dosage is 9.78 mg.
Doxylamine Succinate For Sleep
Doxylamine is an antihistamine that works to block certain natural substances that your body makes, which many times can affect sleep. Unlike other sleeping aids such as melatonin, doxylamine is effective in that your body doesn’t become resistant to it. It leaves your body around eight hours after use, which makes it a perfect aid for normal sleep patterns. Of course, the use of doxylamine is often paired with a frequently asked question: are antihistamines safe?
Experts say that antihistamines are safe for most people, but proper use is key to ensuring positive results. This includes the amount taken during each use, which is partially what makes Sambrosa Night Syrup so effective. The dosage is much smaller in comparison to other remedies, such as Unisom.
Sambrosa vs. Unisom: How Much Doxylamine is Sufficient?
Unisom is a proven sleep time aid that uses a large dose of doxylamine succinate. In fact, it’s the only active component of the medication, making it a more traditional solution. Since doxylamine in large doses can sometimes have adverse effects, the herbal blend of Sambrosa Night Syrup provides a carefully balanced dosage along with its other natural ingredients.
Here’s how their ingredients stack against each other:
To learn more about Sambrosa, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us with any questions you may have.